Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who will turn information into insights and help management make smarter data-driven decisions.
- The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets.
- S/he will support our operational and marketing teams with insights gained from analysing data.
- The ideal candidate is adept at analysing large data sets to find opportunities for product and sales optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- S/he must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models.
- S/he must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights and must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams to achieve strategic objectives.
- Provide ongoing reports for actionable decision making
- Mine, analyse and interpret data using statistical techniques to drive resource optimization, product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, administer and maintain databases/data systems
- Utilize technical and programming skills to enhance and develop process automation
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, sales generation and other business objectives
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using various statistical techniques
- Assess the effectiveness of promotions and promotional activities.
- Develop tools to monitor and analyse performance and data accuracy.