Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client, a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in Power Generation, Electrical Infrastructures, Industrial Equipment, Elevators & Escalators, Home appliances and HVAC is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst (Sales Background)
Job type: Full-time
- The Data Analyst will manage our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. Must be extremely meticulous, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.