Chemonics International - We're one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analytics Advisor
Location: Abuja Nigeria
Classification: ST Local
Level of Effort: 220 days
Dates: November 1st, 2018 - September 30th, 2019
Scope of Work
- This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by Consultant to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc.
- The objective of this billable short-term assignment is to serve as the Data Analytics Advisor for the USAID Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) - Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) project.
- The Data Analytics Advisor will provide programmatic & operational support for all Data Management, Analytics and Reporting (DaMAR) activities, across all task orders in Global Health Supply Chain Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM).
- The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program–Procurement and Supply Management single award IDIQ contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world.
- The IDIQ has four task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program.
- GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain. All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Support Data Management, Analytics and Reporting related activities of GHSC-PSM (Nigeria Health LMIS, facility level commodity orders, Integrated Distribution Information, National Integrated Specimen Referral Network (NISRN) etc.).
- Support the identification, deployment and use of appropriate Data Management, Analytics and Reporting tools such as Power BI, QGIS, R-studio, python, SQL, Microsoft Azure in the GHSC-PSM project.
- Collaborate with partners to support the activities of State Logistics Management Coordinating Units (LMCUs) in logistics data collection, validation, collation, dissemination, and use to inform decision making.
- Support provision of supply chain data, analysis and information to other departments and units to improve decision making.
- Support data management and integration across datasets to improve visibility of data to ensure commodity availability at all levels of the supply chain.
- Collaborate with Monitoring and Evaluation Unit to support State Logistics Management Coordinating Units (LMCUs) in health facilities selection for monitoring and supportive visits (MSV) as informed by data and other related information. portals.
- Provide support to GHSC-PSM data management application users for access and data use.
- Support the management of all master data (facility list, product list, LMIS reporting forms) for all GHSC-PSM project and other stake holders.
- Support the administration and management of databases and data storage for all GHSC-PSM operations.
- Support all PSM Nigeria DaMAR activities in accordance with USAID requirements.
- Support the assessment / evaluation of ongoing DaMAR activities / projects
- Supervise a team of DaMAR unit Associates, interns, and consultants to ensure timely achievement of project deliverables.