Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a registered reputable national non-governmental organization that provides socio-economic empowerment to orphans, vulnerable children and widows in Nigeria.
Job Title: Data Entry Officer
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Enter sorted data into NOMIS
- Maintain NOMIS Database for the project.
- Support the documentation of all source documents of services provided and program activities conducted
- Support the M&E officers in the following areas: routine data review, verification and validation, conducting periodic DQA and compilation of Quarterly M&E report and monitoring of program activities.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic files of all trainings and meeting attendance/minutes.
- Work closely with the M&E officers to make the beneficiaries’ file cabinets safe and confidential.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic files of the Monthly Summary Forms.
- Store every document in its designated location.