The International Organization for Migration (IOM) - Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Enumerator
SVN No.: CFCV2019.131
Locations: Katsina & Sokoto
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
IOM Classification: Hourly Basis
Type of Appointment: 3 months with possibility of extension
- Under the overall supervision of the DTM Project Officer in Nigeria and under the direct supervision of the Field Operation Assistants, the successful candidate will be accountable and responsible for collecting data as part of the Displacement Tracking (ETT, MT, BR). S/he will work in close collaboration with the partners on the field in the areas (s) s/he has been assigned to.
- Collect data and provide support to relevant partners on data collection based on the DTM methodology and tools following a pre-established schedule.
- Monitor and evaluate the DTM operations, identifying areas of improvement and enhanced efficiency.
- Be responsible for sending the information collected on the field to the Field Operation Assistant on a timely manner and according to the standards and requirement of the DTM program.
- Triangulating collected data based on DTM methodology with relevant partners
- Carrying out rapid registration where needed.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.