Founded in 2007 as primarily a software house, Seamfix today provides custom and bespoke technology solutions and e-business integration services to large, medium and small organizations across various sectors such as telecommunications, education, oil & gas, financial services and the public sector. We help our clients and end consumers by continuous innovation of value added services and improvements in their technology and processes. We also back this up by a high degree of quality in service delivery. Our expertise spans various industry verticals and our experience gives our clients a stable technology and process foundation which allows them to focus on their primary business priorities. At Seamfix, we believe the customers’ satisfaction is paramount, and that is why our focus is on service delivery and ensuring that the experience we provide enriches the lives of our customers. This is why a good portion of our business comes from existing clients.
Job Title: Data Science Engineer
- We’re looking for an experienced data science Engineer who will conduct large-scale quantitative research to model algorithms on data in order to build intelligent products.
- We also develop organized, easy to read, and modifiable software source code to assist in production-ready build of these methods with emphasis on efficient image processing, feature extraction and statistical modeling.
- Build machine learning models on existing data
- Model predictive algorithms for product enhancement.
- Model end to end AI feature
- Employ core mathematical computation methods to assist in intelligent product builds.
- Develop a pipeline for end to end AI product
- Guide the deployment of an AI model with established feedback mechanism