Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
- We are looking for a Professional Database Administrator (DBA) who will keep the database up and running smoothly .
- The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
- You should be capable of productive collaboration with the development team to ensure system consistency, provide technical support and identify new requirements.
- Create database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialised role
- Construct and implement database in accordance to end user’s information needs and views
- Ensure data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
- Utilize high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
- Ensure minimal database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Document database policies, procedures and standards, and ensure they are followed by the team
- Organize tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.