Palladium Group is a privately owned real estate company. Its core businesses are Portfolio and Development investments. The Group invests for its own account and in partnership with private and institutional investors. Its knowledge and expertise allow for a combination of efficiency and quality of life aspects through a global approach to residential and commercial projects. Palladium Group covers all facets of real estate, from urban and architectural design to ownership, development, asset and property management, as well as maintenance of single assets and portfolios. The Company started as a general contractor over a hundred years ago. In the twenties, the Company evolved by beginning to construct several buildings in Paris together with associated property management business activities to enhance and create additional synergies and value for the construction company. Through the years, the Group expanded its activities throughout Western Europe, particularly in Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, The Netherlands, as well as the United States and most recently into Saudi Arabia.
Job Title: Data.FI Nigeria Data Analyst Consultant
Job Ref: req8189
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Position:
- Palladium is seeking a Consultant Data Analyst to support the USAID Strategic Information (SI) Team and service delivery implementing partners (IPs) in the COVID-19 response.
- The Data Analyst will provide in-depth analysis of COVID-19 data, triangulate data from secondary sources and provide analytics support to Emergency Operation Centers/Situation rooms across 8 USAID supported states.
- The overall aim of the Data.FI data use strategy is to both generate further demand for data and improve decision making process by stakeholders.
- The Consultant will report to the Senior Regional Data Use and Analytics Advisor.
- Provide technical support to Strategic information officers in the field; coordinate analytics related to COVID-19 for dissemination in the 8 states
- In-depth analysis of COVID-19 response data for all the USAID-supported facilities
- Conduct data mining on COVID-19 response through web-scrapping and access of secondary data sources to conduct a data triangulation for advance analysis on COVID-19 response i.e. predictive analysis on positive and negative factors affecting spread of the data
- Daily updates and analysis provided to all states and USAID Mission to be able to measure results and eventual impact of investments towards COVID-19 response
- Working with senior leaders on impactful messaging products for high-level discussions.
- Support data extraction, aggregation and triangulation from different data sources and creating a data repository for COVID-19 data
- Support conduct of regular analyses and reviews of National and State level performance on COVID-19 output and outcome indicators
- Support development of data visualization and compiling of user requirements; clarify and document data analysis and reporting needs.
- Support guidance and insight on data visualization options for dashboard design.
- Support documentation, reporting requirements as necessitated by the COVID-19 response.
- Working with the infographics specialist and GIS expert to produce timely analytical products for dissemination at both the national and State levels
- Support ad hoc analysis as requested during the COVID-19 response period