Palladium Group is a privately owned real estate company. Its core businesses are Portfolio and Development investments. The Group invests for its own account and in partnership with private and institutional investors. Its knowledge and expertise allow for a combination of efficiency and quality of life aspects through a global approach to residential and commercial projects. Palladium Group covers all facets of real estate, from urban and architectural design to ownership, development, asset and property management, as well as maintenance of single assets and portfolios. The Company started as a general contractor over a hundred years ago. In the twenties, the Company evolved by beginning to construct several buildings in Paris together with associated property management business activities to enhance and create additional synergies and value for the construction company. Through the years, the Group expanded its activities throughout Western Europe, particularly in Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, The Netherlands, as well as the United States and most recently into Saudi Arabia.
Job Title: Data.FI Nigeria Infographics and Communications Specialist - Consultant
Job Ref: req8190
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Position:
- Palladium is seeking an Infographics and Communications specialist to support the USAID Strategic Information (SI) Team and service delivery implementing partners (IPs) in the COVID-19 response .
- The Infographics and Communications Consultant will be responsible for developing quality and visually appealing presentations, content management, communication materials for the COVID-19 response through graphic design and web optimization solutions.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent organizational skills and ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experience.
- The Infographics and Communications will work closely with USAID-supported states’ teams and report to the Data Analytics and Use Team Lead.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Develop infographics using supplied data to present core messages and organize complex information into visual representations for all USAID-supported states in the COVID-19 response;
- Deliver creative infographics and technical solutions for print, electronic and animated presentations.
- Deliver high-quality photographs and videos, maps, charts, information graphics and branding to support project documents on COVID-19 response.
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design decisions to Data.FI project team
- Develop the visual design taking into consideration typography, iconography, layout and brand identity
- Conceptualize and execute creative graphic design and layout for research, presentations and COVID-19 communiques to Stakeholders
- Disseminate information for upcoming activities and events related to COVID-19 response
- Develop Web content, and familiarity with web analytics