Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a leading commercial real estate service provider, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deal Development Associate
- To research all aspects of fund investment target industries and analyze projects for investment decisions to enable acceptance for presentation to the investment committee.
- Study market conditions to examine potential sales of a company’s services.
- Provide deals origination plans in ensuring compliance with the company’s Viability Model, investment strategy and policy framework.
- Supports with deal origination via pitch preparation and update of market commentary.
- Prepares deal structuring, negotiation, and operating models; own model, profit-sharing joint venture, and contract management.
- Advises on the company’s investment policies, processes, and procedures
- Conducts research and prepares research reports for the fund and external stakeholders.
- Conducts project feasibility and economic cost-benefit analysis on submitted bids or proposals to guide senior management in taking “Stop/Go” decisions.
- Assists in the development of new and innovative financing structures.
- Identifies key investment strength, risk, and mitigants in event-driven transactions.
- Undertakes extensive and detailed Financial Modelling that involves the following, and not limited to:
- Fixed Income Analysis
- Financial Planning
- Research Methodology
- Quantitative Investment Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- Prepares marketing materials, presentations, and Confidential Information Memorandum.
- Produces structured finance models and investment instruments, powerpoint presentations, written analyses, research, and financial statement analysis.