Coscharis Group is a reputable conglomerate with strong presence in automobile (having franchise of premium cars/vehicles) and with business interests in other major sectors of the economy and recently, we have ventured into commercial agriculture
Due to continuous growth in our operations; the role below is to be filled by qualified, young and dynamic candidates with the required skills/knowledge:
Job Title: Dealership Management System Administrator
Key Responsibilities, Skills/Knowledge
- Performing data analysis, forecasting and other research activities that guide decision making.
- Extract, manipulate, and report data to meet management requests.
- Running queries to analyze and cleanse data. Identify obsolete inventory, inactive customers and inconsistent data.
- Handling the transfer of data from the existing system to the new platform, in the case of a new server
- Knowing how large the database currently is and how fast it is growing in order to make predictions about future needs.
- Creating capacity to handle the extra work-load.
- Monitoring performance to show where the database should be tweaked to operate as efficient as possible, not waiting until a problem develops.
- Restoring lost data.
- Correcting issues to minimize damage.
- Setting up employee rights
- Controlling who has rights and what type of rights are allowed
- Coordinating and updating DMS pricing liaising with Parts and other stakeholders.