SAFESAAC Consulting - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Dean of Studies
Location: Ado Ekiti, Ekiti
Job Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute towards the visioning, and anchor the strategic planning, development and rollout of the Specialized Business, Management Schools as well as regulatory programmes.
- Spearhead proactive consultations/engagements with Business Units on issues around Management development with a view to translating requirements into learning needs and preparing periodic Training Schedules/Plans.
- Oversee the day-to-day running (academic and administrative) of the Specialized Programmes
- Anchor competency assessment exercises necessary for identifying competency gaps relative to programmes within the Specialised programmes.
- Preside over periodic course review and new course development processes, with a view to ensure the inclusion of quality learning and teaching methods in the various course/programme structures.
- Lead Vendor Assessment/Engagement processes and actively manage/maintain relationships with External Faculty/Partners for the Specialized programmes
- Strategic alliances and partnerships with best-in-class Global and Professional Institutions for the purpose of acquiring necessary accreditations and certifications for various Faculty programmes/courses.
- Champion the design/development of best-suited training evaluation methods necessary to drive the achievement of the desired learning outcomes (i.e. individual and business outcomes) for programmes within the Faculty.
- Prepare periodic reports to Management on the business impact of training programmes – i.e. reports showing the measure of training effectiveness/ROI.
- Suggest necessary improvements/updates to policies especially on learning/teaching.