- Applicants MUST possess a minimum of BSc or HND in Dental Therapy and MUST have current practicing licence issued by Dental Therapists Registration Board of Nigeria (DThRBN).
General Academic/Professional Qualifications
- Interested applicants MUST possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants MUST possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for Direct Regular Commission/Direct Short Service Commission. Applicants MUST tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post secondary) during the Selection Interview.
- Applicants MUST possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant's attestation form MUST be signed by a military officer not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy or Nigerian Police Officer not below the rank of Assistant CP or Local Government Chairman/Secretary or magistrate from the applicant’s state of origin. The signee’s passport photograph and either photocopy of national identity card or driver’s licence or international passport must be attached.
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character: Applicants are to come along with a letter of attestation of good character from the signee of the attestation form to the Selection Interview.
- Applicants MUST not have any body tattoos.
- Applicants MUST not be members of any cult/secret society/fraternity.
- Applicants MUST not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel MUST be free from any disciplinary case.
- Applicants MUST present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians.
- On completion of the application form, applicants MUST print out the Acknowledgment Slip, Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
General Instructions for Candidates
- Nationality: Applicant MUST be a Nigerian by birth.
- Age: Applicants should be between 20 and 30 years of age by 30th September 2020
- Height: Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants MUST be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force Medical and Employment Standards.
- Selection Interview will hold from 8 - 22 December 2019.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their credentials at the Selection Interview. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Selection Interview:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified signatories of the attestation forms.
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character.
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form.
- Acknowledgment Card.
- Writing Material (for aptitude test).
Conditions of Service
Cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Flying Officer.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 19th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Interview. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicant may be handed over to the Nigerian Police for prosecution.
- The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose application have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- Technical Support: For Technical Support, please call: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or Email: email@example.com . All phone lines are available from 9:00AM to 5:30PM Monday - Friday.
- The Nigerian Air Force has not contracted any person(s), group(s) or company(ies) as recruitment/enlistment agent(s). This application and enlistment into the Nigerian Air Force is FREE.