People all over the world have similar aspirations - to provide for their families, to feed, clothe and shelter them, and to provide their children with opportunities to succeed. In developing countries where poverty is highest, micro enterprises are estimated to represent more than 80% of all wealth-building enterprises and more than 20% of GNP. At IBILE Microfinance Bank, we know that one of the most effective means of ensuring that the poor take part in their economy is to provide them with access to the financial products and services they need to help them build wealth and achieve their goals.
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Banking
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Building and managing strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business as well existing portfolios
- Manage the funds of HNI (high net worth) customers.
- Understanding the key trends related to the client's industry or domain and providing value-added solutions / suggestions to the client.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the client’s domain of activity and responding to the customer’s high priority needs for service and support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening form is duly completed and registered.
- Advice client of deposit status.
- Innovate and develop attractive value added deposit products together with the Business Development to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposit, and fixed deposits.
- Liaise with Deposit Mobilization Team Lead to ensure that, due diligence is always enforced to meet the requirements of the regulator and also protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization.