Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Tittle: Deputy Chief of Party
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- The Northern Nigeria Education Initiative Plus project (The Initiative) works to improve the quality of and access to education in Northern Nigeria, equitably and sustainably.
- The Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) acts as the Chief of Party (COP) in the absence of the COP.
- The DCOP will be responsible for the management of the technical activities and implementation of the project and must be a Nigerian.
- Ensures that program components are results-oriented, ensure high-quality deliverables and relevant and timely reporting;
- Manages the organizational and logistical aspects of the program to ensure it will achieve it’s the goals, outcomes, and benchmarks;
- Manages sub-awardees to ensure they deliver services on schedule;
- Ensures synergies and cohesion between the various components and activities; and
- Participates and engages in technical meetings and maintains positive relationships with government officials, partners, and implementing partners.
Reporting & Supervision:
- This position reports to the Chief of Party.