- Applicant for the post of Deputy Director (Audit) must have in the past, exhibited considerable degree of competency on matters of Audit administration and management.
- A good B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting from recognized Institutions with Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of National Accountant of Nigeria (ANAN) and other foreign based professional qualifications such as ACCA, ACMA, CPA etc. that have been recognized and accepted by the two professional Accounting Bodies in Nigeria but with at least 15 years post qualification cognate experience in higher institutions of learning.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications, vision statement and detailed Curriculum Vitae, highlighting among others, the following:
- Full Names
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Institutions attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications Obtained with Date
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, Indicating present status and salary
- Extra Curricula Activities
- Each applicant must have three (3) referees who should be requested by the applicant to forward their referees’ report under confidential cover by Courier Service directly to the Vice Chancellor
All applications should be submitted by Courier Services under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked "Deputy Director, Audit, UNIBEN" to reach the Office of:
University of Benin,
P.M.8. 1154, Benin City,
Note: Only the applications of shoit4isted candidates will be acknowledged.