- A good B.Sc degree Engineering, Architecture, Quantity Survey and Building Technology as well as a professional qualification e.g. COREN, ARCON and CORBON.
- Possession of higher degree will be an advantage with at least 15 years post qualification cognate experience in higher institution of learning.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The remuneration and other conditions of service are as applicable to the post of Deputy Director of Works of all Nigerian Federal Universities and as may be determined from time-to-time by the Government/Governing Council as appropriate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit twenty (20) copies of their Applications, vision statement and detailed Curriculum Vitae, highlighting among others, the following:
- Full Names
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Institutions attended with Dates
- Academic Qualifications Obtained with Date
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, indicating present status and salary
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Referees (3)
Each applicant must have three (3) referees who should be requested by the applicant to forward their referees’ report under confidential cover by Courier Service directly to the Vice Chancellor.
All applications should be submitted by Courier Services under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked "Post Desired" e.g. Deputy University Librarian, UNIBEN" to reach the:
Office of the Registrar,
University of Benin,
Note: Only the applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.