We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors. Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors; we pride ourselves not only in our unique expertise in delivering timely and result yielding HR solutions, but in our exceptional competency in tailoring our solutions to the uniqueness of our clients’ business needs at all times. We are consistently committed to bridging the gap between "an organization’s current situation and its vision” using value driven, tested and tried but not weak and tired strategic human resources management principles.
Job Title: Design Specialist
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a full-service creative and advertising agency focused on creating a captivating brand paradigm that resonates with target audience experience currently seeks to hire an experienced Design specialist.
Location: Gbagada, Lagos Nigeria.
Type: Full Time
Job Title: Design Specialist.
Job Category: Experienced
- Are you a talented, imaginative and inspired design specialist with aesthetic design ability and solutions? Are you able to add value through creating aesthetic designs?
- Are you a pro-active, self-starter with strong creative capabilities and a passionate personality that shines through your work, who will help to ensure uncompromised standards and quality?
- A well-experienced designer specialist that is good at conceptualizing and interpreting clients’ briefs in a visually appealing manner using industry-standard tools and software.
- Working creatively to produce unique and aesthetic designs and solutions.
- Overseeing and participating in a variety of graphic/design projects from concept to completion
- Using various technologies and mediums to produce the best graphic/design works
- Conceptualizing creative ways to convey design concepts, idea and stories.
- Managing and delivering graphic projects within established timelines and budgets.
- Working and liaising collaboratively with other design and production staff to ensure consistency design quality.
- Developing and coordinating new and innovative multimedia packages, campaigns and ideas that will further boost our online presence and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Reporting to the senior management periodically about the status of the project.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.