We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly - Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors. Driven by a team of exceptional and immensely talented consultants with rich industrial experience in understanding, addressing and resolving HR issues in a number of key market segments in both the private and public sectors; we pride ourselves not only in our unique expertise in delivering timely and result yielding HR solutions, but in our exceptional competency in tailoring our solutions to the uniqueness of our clients’ business needs at all times. We are consistently committed to bridging the gap between "an organization’s current situation and its vision” using value driven, tested and tried but not weak and tired strategic human resources management principles.
Job Title: Development Manager
Job Type: Contract
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 7 years
Job Field: Real Estate
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Experienced
Objective / Summary
- Are you an innovative and inspired real estate deal maker who has a history of successfully executing commercial real estate transactions or executing development projects? Do you have admirable experience working in commercial, retail, and residential projects? Are you able to add value through every step of the development process including sourcing and acquiring land, office/retail leasing, financial modelling and analysis, and project oversight?
- The Real Estate Development Manager will manage the commercial real estate development opportunities and perform tasks to support these endeavors. A development Manager is a very skilled and adaptive associate who can balance creative thinking and financial accountability, strategic planning, lead generation and sales execution, leadership and management, drive individual and team performance, culture and discipline.
- Supporting the Management Team to acquire, develop, and manage commercial real estate development opportunities and perform tasks to support these endeavors.
- Participating in all phases of complex developments including underwriting, internal investment approval, due diligence, financing, closing, development, and management.
- Working with other development team members to prepare presentation materials for senior management, investors, Joint venture partners, lenders, planning authorities, etc.
- Interacting with senior management on a daily basis to drive decisions which affect ongoing projects.
- Performing analyses by creating financial models and make recommendations to senior management based on these analyses.
- Interacting with multiple teams including the Property Management Team, Leasing Team, Finance Team, and the Legal Team to drive the progress of a project.
- Preparing budget models, investor memorandums and tenant leasing documents.
- Driving with land acquisition including site visits, due diligence, liaising with agents and owners, preliminary financial analyses and securing anchor tenants.
- Participation in design meetings with the architects, engineers and project team members.
- Assisting with negotiation of project legal documents, contracts, leases, etc.
- Participation in marketing/leasing strategy sessions.
- Overseeing Development Team meetings.
- Managing negotiation meetings with the contractors/consultants, vendors, tenants, etc.