Rovedana Limited is a business process outsourcing company delivering bespoke service to her clients based on identified needs. Our offerings include HR Outsourcing, Bookkeeping and Accounting Services and Health Insurance, IT Outsourcing.
We continuously innovate and deploy workable solutions to solve our clients’ challenges, leveraging on our core staff competencies and efficient service delivery. At rovedana, every client engagement is unique as we analyze clients’ needs and develop cost-effective solutions to support their businesses in order to achieve their corporate objective whether as an MSME or a multinational.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Business Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Category: OTT & Media Responsibility:
Coordinate across all digital verticals Job Sector: Telecoms, Media
- The Digital business unit manages the digital accounts to drive revenue growth and impact consumer behavior through marketing innovation and collaborative partnerships. As part of the marketing team, the person will work extensively with various digital platforms, and cross-functional peers to optimize the transactional digital performance across different markets.
- The Manager will work closely with the Marketing team to develop and execute theatrical social media campaigns (social media creative and community management).
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Lead marketing initiatives for key digital clients including Videos, Gaming, Sports Betting, etc.
- Create collaborative and productive relationships with digital platforms
- Responsible for the day-to-day partner management
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns that can be leveraged for incremental merchandising and promotional support
- Partner with the digital accounts to market titles to consumers both on platform and off platform through a variety of tactics including advertising, stunts, publicity, social media, and platform-specific programs, and present plans and new initiatives to management
- Champion client efforts, platform advancements and market position with internal stakeholders
- Analyze client performance as well as marketing effectiveness, including building post analysis campaigns with definitive key learnings and action items for success
- Research and analyze competitive and partner trends
- Liaise with several internal divisions including brand marketing, retail marketing, publicity, digital marketing, promotions, operations, finance, legal, licensing, etc.
- Work with the Directors and Senior Management team on ad-hoc strategic projects