Robeck Locks Limited was born in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. Robeck Locks Ltd imports and distributes a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and assesories made of Brass, Stainless steel, Zinc, Iron and Aluminum to the trade and Construction companies. Robeck Locks Ltd is in the business of keeping your family and valuables safe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Are you a young, smart, creative and entrepreneurial individual?
- Do you possess and exude a ‘CAN DO’ attitude in everything that comes your way?
- Are you smart energetic, and social media savvy?
- Do you know what it takes to grow an online community?
- Do you think you will be a good fit for the position of Digital Marketing Executive in our company to manage our online presence, increase traffic to the company’s website and social media platforms and converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers?
- If this is you, then you are the person we are looking for.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will be directly responsible for Management of all online presence of the company i.e website, online ads, PPC campaigns, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- The individual will be responsible for the Company’s website, web content, SEO processes, addition or modification of existing content, products, categories, appearance etc.
- Identify, recommend and Implement new ways to find wider audience and presence online
- Meet assigned target in line with company strategic objective and guidelines to ensure maximum result
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the company’s website
- Managing, Monitoring Performance and ROI of the company’s online marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Developing, implementing and optimizing the online marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords etc.;
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages target market to take action;
- Monitoring key performance indicators on social media and develop plans to improve them
- Identifying trends and implement new and creative growth strategies
- Market products on different online stores e.g Jumai, Konga, Payporte.
- Advertise products on various online platform eg Jiji, olx
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in media as appropriate to the product or service
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationship
- Oversees the design and production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows and industry events.
- Continually Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
- Work with sales to develop lead generation strategies.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space
- Creating and executing email-based marketing campaigns