Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketer (with Graphic Design Skills)
- Nocturnus Security limited is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its beats within Abuja and its environs.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized individuals are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing team.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate. Requirements
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to email below using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Submit a hard copy of their CV and Motivation Letter at:
No 4 Odienna close,
Off Libreville Street, Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 2 - Abuja. (09050126891).