The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Abuja Delegation is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Digital Officer
- Works to enhance the digital reputation and positioning of the ICRC, with a focus on Nigeria and the Lake Chad region;
- Finds ways for the ICRC to connect with the relevant audiences by creating, editing and publishing content for the ICRC’s digital channels Implements the digital strategy of the institution and the delegation.
- Produces engaging content for ICRC digital channels (web, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Accurately maps the key channels of influence and trust and sets up systems to leverage them
- Tracks, understands and analyzes relevant data from community platforms and channels
- Converts this data into actionable information for the multidisciplinary and operational teams
- Keeps abreast of developing trends in digital communication and user behavior adapting our digital approach accordingly
- Develops a process for measuring engagement across all digital platforms