Accion Microfinance Bank Limited - Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Product Manager
- Create, develop and deliver strategic digital banking products that will produce a competitive advantage in the marketplace and deliver the new product revenue goals set by the organization
- Design resource allocation processes (capex, budgeting, etc.) to take potentially disruptive digital banking products to the market
- Develop product brand delivery, promotions and communications plans
- Support the Digital Business team in new product and service initiatives
- Analyze trends and market disruptions while searching for emerging new market opportunities
- Continuous research to understand customer behavior and preferences
- Periodic market analysis to show what competition is doing and what is needed to maintain leadership position
- Provide leadership and guidance for staff in reporting line
- Position the bank for open banking adoption
- Assess reliability, safety, performance and risk of new concept, solution, designs & methodologies
- Coordinate and communicate development schedules and compatibility or design issues with stakeholders and solicit additional feedback
- Manage any other responsibility as assigned by line manager.
- Understanding objectives from the ideas bank, and requirement gathering for scoping and prototype
- Liaising with vendors to deploy test versions of offerings and solutions on the banks test environment
- Recommend prototype and concept for adoption and deployment
- Iterate prototype and concept to cater for rising needs and scenarios
- Version documentation.