AfriHUB Nigeria Limited ("AfriHUB") was established in May, 2004 to provide human capacity building technologies, including satellite and wireless Internet access, telephony and US instructor-led technical training to Federal Universities throughout Nigeria, as well as to the country's businesses and government sectors. AfriHUB, with headquarters in Abuja FCT has offices at fourteen locations all over Nigeria, especially at federal tertiary institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Academic Programmes
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares class schedule
- Ensure all activities are carried out to the highest possible standards and put in place the necessary evaluation and monitoring procedures to ensure both compliance and improvement: such procedures will include teaching, research and management of all resources
- Develop educational process and policies to meet curriculum goals.
- Refresh and develop new programmes in order to attract new students and markets
- Provide training to faculty on latest instructional technology and technique.
- Responsible and accountable for setting and advancing the academic strategy
- Develop unique and interactive educational programs and courses for students.
- Develop and implement academic enhancement programs for students.
- Schedule regular meetings with staffs and faculty.
- Assist in preparing students’ score sheets and attendance records.
- Coordinate with the academic team in sharing faculty and other educational and instructional ideas.