Our client is a Non-Governmental Organisation with over 40 years’ experience dedicated to Environmental Sustainable Development in Nigeria, seeking the services of a highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individual with excellent track record of achievement in Public and Private sectors.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Business Development and Communications
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Increasing the organisation’s revenue
- Identifying and developing new opportunities
- Building and expanding the presence of the organization and its memberships.
- Manage the business development and communications teams.
- Oversee fundraising campaigns to generate leads for the business development team.
- Earn media placement to position the organisation as an expert in its discipline.
- Meet potential corporate and High Net-worth Individual (HNI) sponsors by growing, maintaining, and leveraging his/her network.
- Lead corporate relationship management.
- Track new sponsors and emerging trends
- Recommend new services and propose and develop new strategic partnerships.
- Write proposals, plan and guide long-term objectives to meet the organization’s needs and requirements.
- Research and build relationships with new sponsors.
- Work with assigned teams to develop proposals that speak to the sponsor’s needs, concerns, and objectives.