Banyan Global is an international development consulting firm committed to improving livelihoods through market approaches for a broad and lasting impact. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with staff working in a number of developing countries. Banyan Global operates seamlessly within six practice areas: health, finance and investment, enterprise development, gender, youth, and evaluation and learning.
Banyan Global is recruiting for a Director of Finance and Administration for an upcoming, five year USAID-funded health workforce management project in Nigeria. The position is full-time and based in Abuja with travel to Bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi, and Ebonyi States and the Federal Capital Territory.
- Oversee the project operations including; but not limited to, human resources, logistics, procurement, subcontracts or sub-awards, and accounting/finance.
- Develop a USAID compliant Financial Management and Reporting system.
- Develop internal control measures for the award.
- Support the preparation and submission of monthly invoices and other financial reports as required, and
- oversee USAID-required audits.
- Produce financial and budget reports, develop procedures and guidelines for all activities, monitor project budgets, maintain accurate financial records on project activities, and monitor transactions to ensure compliance with USAID regulations.