- A candidate must possess a good Honours Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Town and Regional Planning or related discipline not below Second Class Lower Division (22), from a recognized University or an HND from a Polytechnic and a Master of Science degree in Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning or related discipline.
- In addition, a candidate must be a registered member of the Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON), Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), Town Planning Registration Council of Nigeria (TOPREC) and must have at least twelve (12) years post-graduation cognate experience.
- A candidate must have served in the position of Deputy Director of Physical Planning or similar position with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience on that post.
- Such a candidate must be proficient in ICT, particularly in Computer Aided Designs and Controls.
The salary attached to this post is CONTISS 15.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 30 copies of their Applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae, duly signed and dated by the candidates with the most recent Passport Sized Photographs attached to each. The sealed envelopes should be marked on the top right hand corner “Vice-Chancellorship Position”
The Curriculum Vitae should among others indicate:
- Full names
- Date of Birth/Age
- Marital Status
- Academic Qualifications
- Publications and
- Administrative Experience
All Applications are to be forwarded to:
University of Calabar,
P.M.B. 1115, Calabar,
Cross River State.
Important Information / Notice
- Each application should bear the names and addresses of three referees. Each referee should be requested by the applicant to forward directly to the "Registrar", a confidential report in sealed envelope marked Referees Report for applicant for the position of Vice-Chancellor at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Interview: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.