- Candidate should possess a Ph.D in either the Liberal Arts or the Social Sciences with not less than 20 years of service either in University, Research Institutions, public or private organisation, and must have attained the position of a Professor in his area of specialisation for at least 7 years.
- Candidate should have ability to initiate, develop and supervise policy and strategy-oriented researches.
- Candidate should provide evidence of work and leadership experience with inter-disciplinary groups and sufficient proof of scholarly contributions in reputable journals and books.
- A good knowledge of NIPSS or membership of the National Institute (MNI) would be an. advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should submit twelve (12) typewritten Applications, with Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of all academic and professional certificates to:
Office of the Director-General,
National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru,
PMB 2024, Bukuru,
- Candidates should enclose two stamped self-addressed envelopes and indicate the position applied for on the top left corner of the envelopes.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive letters indicating place, date and time of the interview.
- Apart from acknowledgement of receipt of Applications, the National Institute will not enter into any correspondence with applicants not shortlisted.