- Candidates must have a good honours degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division in any of the following: Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics, Building and related courses from a recognized University and full registration with COREN with 15 years post qualification cognate experience in a University or comparable institution.
- Candidates, in addition to the above must possess a Master’s Degree in relevant field.
- He/She must be computer literate and be able to show evidence of administrative competence.
CONTISS 15 (N2,232, 199 - N2,875,791) PA
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Hard copy of the applications, which should be addressed to the "Registrar" with copies of credentials to include 15 copies of candidates Curriculum Vitae reflecting the following:
- Post Being Sought
- Name in Full
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Town/Local Government Area
- Home Address
- State of Origin
- Nationality at birth
- Present Postal Address
- Telephone numbers preferably mobile phones
- E-mail Address
- Local Government of Origin
- Number and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Post Secondary Education including Dates and Institute
- Work experience including full details of former and present posts
- Other activities outside current employment
- The names and addresses of three referees
- Proposed date of availability for duties, if appointed
In addition to stating the names and addresses of three Referees, candidates should request their Referees to forward reference on their behalf directly to:
Ekiti State University,
Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State,
P.M.B 5363, Ado Ekiti,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.