Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused to revolutionise the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders. The journey began with pioneering of the food court concept in Nigeria – a new and exciting offering for the local market. At the same time, we also imported well-developed QRS (Quick Service Restaurant) brands from South Africa. Since this time we have concentrated on developing our own brands, which already occupy prime market positions.
Job Title: Dispatch Officer
Location: Lagos & Ilorin
- Maintain excellent relationship with distributors and ensure all customer care or sales issue resolution
- Manage the product returns process externally ( with distributors) and internally ( HQ Finance)
- Responsible for managing customer enquiries, complaints and feedback/recommendations.
- Monitor queues in the dispatch system to ensure all commitments are met and the OM process is completed.
- Coordinate with the drivers for the daily requirements of dispatch/sales vehicles.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of dispatch reports detailing customers’ complaints, feedback, and suggestions to Bakery Manager/HQ
- Accountable for OM transactions data accuracy/timeliness and flags/escalates all system failure or error cases to ensure resolution before month end closing