Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Drilling Cost Engineer (Oil and Gas)
Location: Warri, Delta
Industry: Oil and Gas
Reports To: Internal Management and Accounts Team
- To prepare and manage the Drilling & Completions (D&C) Department operational business plan and budget execution in line with the international industry standards.
- Prepare all D&C Department monthly, quarterly and annual reports as well as departmental KPIs.
- Oversees the production of drilling costs for the Drilling and management team
- Verifies invoices, which includes coding, contract compliance, checking against commitment, budget levels
- Provides operational supervision to Accounts Payable Analyst for resolving complex dispute invoices, by close interaction with drilling team and vendors
- Organizes and participates in regular Inventory/stock checks at all locations where stock is held (including third party storage)
- Responsible for supervising the operation of the company’s integrated project cost control systems and all other applications relevant to the cost function
- Responsible for preparing and make presentations to partners, management and project personnel on current project cost control methods and procedures
- Supporting the drilling teams in formulating budgets for both corporate and external budget cycles.
- Assisting the drilling department with the preparation of Authorizations for Expenditure (“AFEs”), particularly as regards developing realistic cost estimates for activity line items within each AFE.
- Lead internal and external client reporting for multiple projects.