Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Course of Study: Social Sciences
Required Grade: Any
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Drilling and Rig
Job Nature: Rotational
- Assess in country logistical requirements and align with Drill Team on base business service’s needs, objectives and requirements.
- Supervise supply base/warehouse operations and maintain a consistent level of logistics and procurement support of international drilling activities.
- Primary contact with custom officials and freight forwarding companies for import/export clearance of materials and equipment.
- Maintain appropriate import/export records and required documentation for internal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with contract tendering exercises for supply base/warehouse facilities, marine vessels, aviation (fixed and rotary wing), stevedoring, and custom-clearing agents.
- Maintain performance-tracking records of supply base operations and logistics source contracts.
- Ensure that logistics operations are in conformance with all company environmental, health, safety, and security requirements.
- Comply with local in-country regulations, and PSC/JOA (Production Sharing Contract/Joint Operating Agreement) requirements.
- Assure compliance with Delegation of Authority Guide (DOAG), Controls, and Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) standards and requirements.
- Periodically perform internal assessment to assure compliance with controls. Manage and report effectiveness for logistics managed activities