Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- The Driver will provide transportation support to project staff
- The Driver maintains project vehicles and log of vehicle use, cleans, and follows up on vehicles' services time frame for the well being of the vehicles in conformity with Creative's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Reporting & Supervision: The Driver will report to the Security Manager.
- Drive, maintain and service the project vehicles in keeping with the highest safety standards;
- Ensure proper long-term and day-to-day maintenance of all vehicles, including checking oil and other fluids, battery, brakes, tires, and other critical equipment;
- Perform pick-ups, deliveries, repairs and makes purchases of office supplies as directed by supervisor;
- Keep logs of vehicle use, maintenance, and service;
- Greet and direct visitors;
- Arrange for the collection and delivery of mail or documents, as directed; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by superiors within the driver's capacity.