The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO), is a global charity dedicated exclusively to issues of humanitarian safety and to the operation of NGO Safety Offices (NSO) in volatile or insecure contexts. INSO Nigeria aims to support safety awareness and safety management capabilities amongst NGOs within Nigeria.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced individual to join our team as:
Job Title: Driver
- The purpose of this position is to ensure the transporting of goods and persons safely toward their destination. The Driver also supports for basic administration management, such as procurement and purchases. This position reports to the INSO Logistic Officer.
- The Driver position is a highly rewarding role, offering a unique opportunity to work in a close-knit team giving support in relation to the provision of safety services to the NGO community.
- To operate INSO vehicles as directed by the Logistic Officer
- To assist the Logistic Officer in travel and Fleet Management.
- To assist the Logistic Officer in Procurement processes, including purchase, accommodation and travels