Accenture Nigeria - Our client, a reputable company in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver I, II & III
Ref ID: DL/GC I
Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
- Are you looking to put your superior driving skills to good use? Can you conduct your driving operation in a safe manner with timely delivery, and dependability? If so, then this driver position could be perfect for you.
- Successful drivers communicate clearly to the customer, deliver product on time and safely, and perform these roles while properly managing their time.
- Coordinate paperwork for the vehicle manifest on each trip before leaving the facility.
- Transport deliveries safely to their destination locations on time. As part of this duty, verify shipping loads against the paperwork and obtain signatures for materials when they are delivered.
- Determine the most efficient route to destinations to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain records of routes and times in accordance with state and federal law, as well as company policy.
- Inspect and maintain the vehicle and all related equipment, putting in repair requests as necessary to maintain safe operation.
- Operate warehouse equipment, including vehicles, in a way that facilitates the loading and unloading of the truck while observing all safety regulations and manufacturer’s safety instructions for that equipment.
- Take on material handling duties as necessary to complete the delivery of necessary materials to destination locations, including handling materials during loading and unloading.
- Relay customer feedback, including concerns, complaints, damaged deliveries, returns, and competitive knowledge whenever it is presented.