BMS International Resources Limited was established in January 2001.Our vision is to be the leader in the distribution of value added raw materials to the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries in Nigeria. We have strong and powerful partners who have invested in research and development with strong after sales service.
We sell flavours and flavour systems and represent Givaudan Flavours, Switzerland in Nigeria. As a service to our clients,we sell Food Colours, Natural Colours, Sweeteners, Enzymes and Starch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Experience Level: Mid level
Key Job Responsibilities
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by the management
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the executive assistant
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at the appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the Executive assistant
- Sees to any other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.