Lumos offers clean and affordable solar power to a market of 1.3 billion potential customers who live off the electricity grid. Lumos enables people to replace hazardous and expensive kerosene generators and lanterns with modern solar electricity that can power lights, cellphones, fans, computers, TVs and other small electronic devices (all at once, every day). By offering Solar Power as a Service, Lumos offers homes and small businesses a simple and affordable way to pay for electricity in small installments using their mobile phones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: eCommerce Manager
- The eCommerce Manager provides support for strategy development and sales performance while managing the eCommerce function within Lumos, with support and inputs from Digital Marketing, Sales, Logistics and Supply Chain functions. The role holder will be responsible and accountable for online sales (E2E).
- Key relationships and influence include Digital Marketing, Sales Director, Supply Chain Leads, Executive Management (CEO’s office), Digital Agency, Website Vendor, 3rd party eCommerce.
- Effective listing (including the definition and set up of fulfilment, reconciliation process, platform testing and reporting) on key ecommerce platforms in Nigeria, and implement an online store on www.lumos.com.ng
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, leads generation and conversion, sales to deliver channel KPIs
- Develop and implement ecommerce strategy in order to improve sales performance across eCommerce landscape
- Work closely with Digital marketing team for web optimization, SEO, SEM and leads management, PPC, Display, affiliates, email marketing and social media ensuring mobile-first orientation for all eCommerce solutions
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve performance across website and 3rd party sites
- Analyse various data to deliver data-driven strategies in order to achieve KPIs
- Periodic reporting on channel performance to Sales Director and VP Marketing