Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Editorial Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Write news, features, press releases, articles and or supplements for magazine publications
- Identify key players in the industry and conduct interviews with them based on trending issues
- Serves as a link between the company and the industry, therefore must be on the field 70% of the work hours
- Keep management abreast of new happenings in the industry
- Attend company and other industry related events which would be translated into reports
- Visit press centre constantly and maintain effective relationship with journalists
- Distribute publications to stakeholders in the industry
- Source for advertisers and subscribers for publications
- Manage publications website by constantly updating it with news stories and features.