Edojobs - As its commitment to the development of the workforce in Edo State, Edojobs is partnering with Romanspage Global (a top Human Resource Consulting firm) to train and engage young graduates for the Edojobs Graduate Internship Programme (EDO-GIP).
- The Edojobs Graduate Internship Programme (EDO-GIP) is a 6-month intensive internship (paid) and mentoring programme to give young people access to work experience and job opportunity with the potential to achieve a 70% permanent employment rate.
- EDO-GIP aims at providing opportunities for young graduates to explore their chosen career fields by assigning them to organisations (large corporations and SMEs) to learn the technical and practical skills required to launch into their desired career path.
- At the end of the programme, participants would have acquired and developed transferable skills that would serve as an enviable foundation for building a successful career either as an employee or as entrepreneur.
Internship positions are available for the following fields;
- Front Desk/Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Other Field
Successful applicants will:
- Gain invaluable work experience during internship
- Get paid while learning on the job
- Trained on workplace skills before deployed to organisation
- Get valuable insights into business practices
- Explore your career path
- Give yourself an edge in the job market
- Develop and refine your skills
- Transition into your desired career
- Network with professionals