Chemonics International, a U.S. based international development consulting firm, is seeking applicants for long-term positions for an anticipated early grade reading project in Nigeria. The activity is anticipated to work in Sokoto and Bauchi, and other states to be determined in Nigeria.
The purpose of the activity is to achieve improved reading outcomes for pupils in grades 1 through 3 and support Nigerian student enrollment, attendance, and retention.
- We are seeking technical experts for the anticipated USAID-funded Leveraging Education Assistance Resources in Nigeria (USAID/LEARN) activity.
Chemonics is seeking technical experts to lead program activities in the following areas:
- Systems Strengthening
- Classroom and Reading Instruction
- Parent and Community Engagement
- Education Policy Support
- Teacher Professional Development, Coaching, and Supervision
- Social and Emotional Learning
- EGR Materials Development