ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EHSSQ Officer
Job Type: Contract
- The Job exists to offer operational support to the Environment Health Safety Security and Quality (EHSSQ) Lead.
- The role is responsible for monitoring and controlling all Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) matters related with project team members and contractors while ensuring that the project is in compliance with the project requirement i.e. specification, safety code and other policies/guidelines related to the project.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
EHSSQ Management & Monitoring:
- Responsible for the supervision and co-ordination of EHSSQ activities on ENYO sites.
- Participate in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with Leads and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
EHSSQ Compliance & Reporting:
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to the EHSSQ Lead.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and root Cause Analysis
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
- Comply with all Company and EHSSQ procedures and policies