GDHR Services - Our client, a leading oil & gas service company, seeks suitably and qualified candidate to fill position below:
Experience: 10 year(s)
Course of Study: Electrical Engineering
Required Grade: Any
- Perform, participate and contribute to oil and gas and marine related projects from engineering, procurement, installation, fabrication, construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning in onshore, offshore and swamp environments.
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and installation of light/heavy duty equipment and machinery.
- Responsible for new product/system design, configuration, testing, installation, commissioning and start up
- Create design documentation including engineered drawings, specifications and test procedures and verify drawings conform to project specifications
- Prepare electrical design calculations and reports.