Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical QA / QC Inspector
Job Type: Contracts
- Provide expertise to site team to avoid/resolve quality issues.
- Provide early warning of potential quality issues and ensure non-conformances are identified and reported to COMPANY through regular review, follow-up on corrective actions and update of QA/QC stat
- Review Company packages, Contractor procedures, Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) and other technical and quality documents as required to meet COMPANY requirements.
- Ensures that all testing requirements identified in COMPANY specifications are addressed by construction Contractor or supplier.
- Verify that all testing procedures have been approved and are on site. Confirm testing parameters are duly recorded and testing equipment are calibrated.
- Review and witness hold point inspection during construction in accordance with standard requirement.
- Verify that all electrical systems are built in accordance with the design.
- Carry out visual inspection of the electrical modules for overall assembly and installation progress.
- Inspection of cables and cable tray installations, internal & external, junction boxes and panels; inspection of power and control cables installation to ensure compliance with the applicable codes and standar
- Inspection of HVAC systems and ducting installations.
- Operate inspection/test equipment and record/download inspection data.
- Attend and witness testing associated with electrical equipment and systems as required by design and approved Inspection Test Plan for the project.
- Assist in Verification, Witnessing, Monitoring and Close-out of Punch List items;
- Perform quality audit (spot checks) to verify work activities are in compliance with approved Quality procedures.
- Represent Company and Service Contractor in a positive and professional manner.
- Witness system FAT and SAT as may be required.
- Ensure Contractor’s documentation conform and are compiled progressively as
- Carry out daily surveillance reporting and submission of weekly report of Contractor’s work.
- Provide general QA/QC direction to Company on QA/QC related