Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
Ref Id: RO-00066
Job Type: Full Time
- This role is responsible for the maintenance and repairs of the electrical fittings in the Depot, including the regular maintenance of the generating plant to ensure prompt response to power outage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and performs regular maintenance operations on electrical fittings in the Depot
- Filling requisition forms for new fittings and equipment
- Liaises with the Administrative department for the purchase of new electrical fittings/equipment.
- Performs regular servicing of the generator to ensure continuous power supply
- Attends to staff complaints about any malfunctioning electrical equipment in the Depot.
- Escalates heavy or complex maintenance issues to the appropriate stakeholder
- Advises staff on the proper use of equipment to avoid breakdown and reduce repairs