Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Job Title: Energy Optimization Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Reporting To: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- Responsible for managing premium customers on dedicated feeders and transformers
- Responsible for managing the sales of Value Added Services (VAS) products, to meet operational targets for revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Support in driving efficiency in new customer acquisition and retention.
- Support in the implementation of Marketing Strategies in order to meet and exceed the commercial target of the Company in the undertaking.
- Provide specialist customer engagement, service and support to premium customers with a bid to ensuring that their lifestyle and investment needs are met.
- Identifies, evaluates and implements new customer acquisition strategies.
- Identify emerging markets to harness opportunities for new customer acquisition and VAS products sales.
- Marketing of Energy Optimization Services/VAS to meet customer’s needs.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective premium customers.
- Initiate structure of investment to meet client’s needs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Team Lead
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Business Manager/Commercial Manager