Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy Sales Representative (ESR)
- Perform sales and marketing of electricity, management of allocation of energy and driving collections of energy billed to the customer.
- Ability to manage customer relationship relating to meter reading and bill distribution.
- Conducting advance metering activities (energy aggregation, energy analysis, energy loss analysis, bill determinants and dynamic tariffs etc.)
- Performing remote monitoring of meter behaviour using human machine interfaces (HMI)
- Performing remote energy usage tracking
- Customer meter reading and capturing meter status/remark.
- Providing customer meter reading books/cycle and updating reading sequence.
- Performing manual data entry for customer meter reading and meter reading status on a daily basis.
- Managing meter reading instrument availability for meter reading activities.
- Preparing daily reading upload batch files.
- Prepare exception reports.
- Bill distribution to customers.
- Meter reading and bill distribution reporting.
- Performing on site activities/supervision/site visit with regards to installed meters.
- Monitoring of prepaid meters
- Special customer meters re-reading/site visit.
- New customer capture and periodic customer tariff reclassification
- Coordinating with other departmental officers to attend to customer complaints related to meter reading activities.
- Managing all customers’ complaints related to meter reading within areas of jurisdiction.
- Managing Customer accounts maintenance to avoid build-up of unrealistic debts(vacant premises, etc)