Whyte Cleon Limited - Our client, a Montessori Preschool and Elementary School equipped with individualised and practical methods that focus on the development of the whole child, seek to engage a highly Professional Individual for the position of:
Job Title: Engagement Assistant
- Employee Relations and Engagement
- Recruitment and Talent Planning
- Learning and Development
- Performance Management and Reward Systems
- Payroll Administration
- Pastoral care - Counselling and Welfare (staff and parents)
- Customer Relations
- School Events Coordination
- Specials Coordination.
Secondary Areas of Responsibilities:
- Health and Safety
- School Ambassador
Recruitment And Talent Planning:
- Work with the Engagement Manager to evaluate School’s talent resources to meet current and future demands.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process to fill job openings.
- Prepare new employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation, onboarding and training programs.
- Update job requirements and job descriptions for all current and future positions.
- Ensure the distribution with acceptance evidence of employee handbook.
- Regarding redundancy or performance concerns to avoid legal implications.
- Ensure proper documentation and onboarding of staff
- Ensure staff are developed in line with the core competencies required for their roles
- Develop a robust learning and development program to address soft and technical skills gaps.
- Manage a development, deployment and career management process in line with School’s talent management principles.
- Work with Head of HR to facilitate junior level soft skill trainings and workshops, delivering content as appropriate.
- Conduct training evaluations to assess the effectiveness of the training interventions.
Performance Management and Reward Systems:
- Work with the Head of HR to carry out the performance appraisal system of employees.
- Maintain an accurate record of performance management system that monitors performance and addresses under performance.
- Monitor the process and maintain records of employees’ punctuality
- Work with the Engagement Manager to process all terminations and redundancies benefits in line with legal requirement.
Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Participate in employee engagement system to encourage and gain employee commitment.
- Maintain a record of issues and resolutions in the case of employee grievances and complaints.
- Ensure staff comply with policies and procedures and issue relevant disciplinary action to defaulters
- Monitor the filing and retrieval process of past and current employees’ record.
- Monitor the record of individual employee progress against the organisation plans and key performance indicators, deploy appropriate actions and initiatives to build an engaged workforce.
- Ensure the welfare of staff and offer counselling when required
- Update staff employment records and database.
- Quality control of staff related matters.
- Involved in the collation and entry of data relating to areas of staff and parents information.
- Attend to Admissions enquiries and arrange pay dates
- Manage the application process for new families including application processing, answering questions, communicating clear expectations and maintaining the admissions database
- Follow up on enquiries and set up Parents interview.
- Upload and update Enquiries/Admissions Database
- Arrange student Admission letter and Parents orientation sessions.
- Follow Admissions standardised procedures and contribute to the effective development of best practice in terms of operation and delivery
- Be aware of our key messages and promises, and ensure these are consistently communicated to potential or existing parents;
- Keep up to date with market intelligence and report on the competitor landscape
Customer Service Duties:
- Work tirelessly towards ensuring all customer complaints are resolved.
- Build and develop strong and positive relations with other heads of department
- Attend to parent issues and give prompt response, solutions and comfort always.
School Records, Reports and IT Management:
- Assist Engagement Manager with creating, disseminating and archiving documentation, forms and templates.
- Manages and updates institutional policies , strategies and systems as needed in school handbooks.
- Involved in the collation and entry of data relating to various areas of school activities.