9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Job Title: Engineer, Mechanical & Electrical Planning
- Perform on-site technical and operational support in the design, development, installation and maintenance of equipment and systems of a complex nature.
- Assist in the design of power system facilities and equipment and maintenance of electric power generating, receiving, and distribution stations, transmission lines, and distribution systems and equipment provide support during critical network incidents
- Ensure 100% power availability at all network sites and determine the root cause analysis of power outage
- Implement all preventive and corrective maintenance activities by working with in-house team and contractors.
- Update technical documentation, drawings and operational logs pertaining to construction and maintenance activities.
- Resolve all emergency faults and ensure they are rectified promptly within contracted SLA
- Ensure regular audit of M &E installations for BTS, BSC MGW, and data centre
- Prepare reports covering all job activity.
- Estimate labour, material, construction, and equipment costs
- Inspect completed installations for conformance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards
- Performs other activities as instructed by Head, Mechanical and Electrical Planning