At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Network Engineer
- We are looking for network engineers to design, implement and maintain and support our growing network infrastructure.
- The engineers will be part of the systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing solution architectures that meet business objectives.
- Provide network support for on-site and off-site locations while ensuring that SLAs are maintained.
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Prepare engineering reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information, network engineering and application trends
- Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewall, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning
- Provide level - 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, awareness and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with company policy.